anyone else flying in to wdw this weekend?

Connor002

i'll be there in my dreams... :(

but i wouldn't worry about it
i wise person once said:
"What'll come, will come, and we just gotta deal with it when it does."

so, don't let it ruin your vacation, always look to the bright side!

Upvote 0

Dukeblue1016

Don't worry bout it at all. when will you be landing??? Katrina's current path has changed, its not even gonna hit anywhere near orlando. They'll still get some of the effects, but certainly not that strong of winds, and it won't be constant. It's gonna go into the gulf, U-turn, but not as much as originally planned. Plus, Hurricane's/Tropical Storm's change their paths a lot. This thing could head out towards Texas, or take a turn right for Orlando. Either way, don't worry about it, Orlando won't see the heavy part of the storm, which is the southwestern part of it... they'll just see the outskirts, might be enough to delay a flight, but won't delay it for long.

HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!!

edit: Here's the link of its current projected path incase you had not seen it updated.

http://www.weather.com/maps/news/atlstorm12/projectedpath_large.html?from=wxcenter_maps

Upvote 0

Aurora_25

tinks said:
just wondering if anyone else was due to fly in to wdw this weekend and what your oppinion is on katrina?:mad:
Nope- won't be flying into WDW because I don't want to hit the castle....:lol: Sorry, couldn't help myself

I think you will be fine regarding Katrina...

Upvote 0

rainfully

I'm flying in on Saturday... (TOMORROW!!) and I'm just a little worried about delays because I'm cutting it pretty close... I'm supposed to get there at 5:25 and we have Cirque tickets for 9:00...

Upvote 0

tinks

Original Poster
we fly in about 4 on sunday, unless we have delays. just a little concerned. this is our first trip to wdw and the first time flying! i'm soooo excited:sohappy: but not to be flying in to a hurricane:eek: . thanks for the input though. that makes me feel better :wave: Have a great time rainfully!!! I'm sure we'll be fine.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom