Anyone else awakening your Disney spirit prior to your trip?

Sarabell

Not that I don´t always have my Disney spirit fully awake, but it´s now 39 days until my trip begins and I want to be on full WDW mode when the time comes.
( I fear that when the day comes I´ll have to pinch myself to know I´m not dreaming)

Right this moment I´m reading my fellow WDW Magic-ers trip reports and listening to the Spectro Magic soundtrack.

What are you doing?

dreamfinder

Still a few months away from my next trip, but the other day I did accidentally start playing my Disney playlist. So for the last 2-3 days I have only been listening to Disney music. (And still have several to go....) But as it gets closer I definitely dig out the park tracks instead of just stumbling across the normal soundtracks.

Upvote 0

DisneyDebNJ

We are 66 days away from our trip, and I do something each day for the trip. (I check these boards daily, and get ideas for new things to do, new restaurants to try, etc) At the 60 day mark, I don the sneaks, and do walking every day to build up my legs, and strenghten my back (sciatica) and with each step tell myself, my legs will NOT hurt at Disney :ROFLOL: I purchased bathing suits for everyone on ebay, and any little thing I think we would utilize on our trip. :wave:

Upvote 0

BigRedDad

I am 37 days out. My spirit comes and goes depending on how busy I am. There is a lot going on that will make it come quickly thank goodness: school, work, DD's soccer, more work, and even more work.

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

I'm 18 days out and about to burst at the seams with excitement. I am pretty much emerged in the Disney magic the entire day, on various Disney sites!!!

Upvote 0

LeeSeeBabe

As the trip approaches, I usually listen to streaming Disney music online. Also, in the last 2-3 weeks prior, my Hubby and I watch a Disney movie a night instead of regular television (on any evening that we would otherwise be watching tv).

Upvote 0

knnyrobb

We are 36 days away. We like to listen to ride music and talk about what we are going to ride where. My kids love that. We are about to watch some of the travel channel Disney shows. We have them all on DVD. Getting so excited!

Upvote 0

Tomi-Rocket

Okay, I know this might sound strange but I'm going to start figuring out what everyone is going to wear! Once we hit 30 days (Wed!) I'm going to start packing. This will be the first time I'm working outside the home when we are going so I won't have as much time to plan/work on it. I pack for everyone so I know for a fact everyone has decent, matching clothes. We are taking lots and lots of pictures thhroughout the whole trip, and I'll most likely use some for our Christmas cards this year, so it's a necessity for me that everyone looks nice.

And I read these boards everyday and I've started looking at more photos than I usually do - food, WDW daily photos, the monorail. And let me tell you - it gets my heart fluttering knowing it's not long before we're there, too!

Finally - two of my magic friends keep my enthusiasm up with theirs, too - SeaCastle and LisaLyn! Thanks you two!

Upvote 0

Sarabell

Original Poster
We are 36 days away. We like to listen to ride music and talk about what we are going to ride where. My kids love that. We are about to watch some of the travel channel Disney shows. We have them all on DVD. Getting so excited!

LOL! your kids love it, well let me tell you we are 3 fully grown women and we do the exact same thing! everyday after lunch we chat a little bit about our trip, what we want to ride, what we´re craving to eat... it makes the wait a whole lot easier (or harder?) we try to hold ourselves back when we´re around other people but sometimes we just can´t help it. If you don´t like to listen to us rambling about WDW, just keep in mind you´re sitting on our couch, in our house :p Plus I´m entitled to go on and on about my endless excitement, I haven´t been to WDW in 15 years!

Upvote 0

gnuts0306

We are at 47 days and its hard for me to not start packing....Most trips i would have started somewhat by now, but this will be the first time we will be going while we need our summer clothes at home as well as FL so i cant start packing everyones summer clothes lol ..... Ive been "mailing" my daughter a letter from a different character every friday for the last 3 months now, so that has helped build excitement....i try to keep my excitement level down as much as I can....time tends to go faster when i forget about it for a couple days lol

Upvote 0

nolatron

I'll be landing at MCO in exactly 3 weeks (yay!) so I've been starting to play more Disney music. I really like the Medleys I downloaded the other week from a fellow user here. Get a nice 'round the park' music experience to get the trave spirit going. :)

Upvote 0
Yep-doing almost exactly what you are doing! Listening to Disney Radio, catching up on these forums. We are 43 days away and I am getting antsy. I wanted to make a paper chain at around 90 days before the trip, but thought that might be a little early! :lol: I think maybe at 30 days out we'll pull out the construction paper, scissors and tape!

Upvote 0

msbuzzlightyear

Once we book our vacation, usually a year in advance, our routine is to go to lunch on Saturday and talk about all things Disney. Once we were playing Disney trivia and the server would pass by and try to answer the question. Since he was also a big fan, he got all his questions right.

Our main goal each trip is to find something new to see or to try. Last year was the segways, this year we are going behind the trains tour. Husband big fan of trains, but daughter and I am looking forward to it as well.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom