Anyone booked direct with Cabana bay?

Homebody1976

Original Poster
Hi everyone. Been doing some price comparisons for Cabana bay room only and booking direct wins hands down over uk travel agents such as tui, thomas cook and virgin. Never booked direct though and would be nervous of this plus its in dollars so how much would that be in pounds? Does it depend on the rate your credit card company uses? How do you book taking into account the time difference, just online without speaking to anyone?

JoeCamel

Hi everyone. Been doing some price comparisons for Cabana bay room only and booking direct wins hands down over uk travel agents such as tui, thomas cook and virgin. Never booked direct though and would be nervous of this plus its in dollars so how much would that be in pounds? Does it depend on the rate your credit card company uses? How do you book taking into account the time difference, just online without speaking to anyone?
Have you checked with an agent? I know Orlando Informer will be happy to assist your planning at no charge to you

Jon81uk

If you use a credit card it will usually be the Mastercard or Visa rate, plus any fee added by your bank or credit card company. Look on MoneysavingExpert for advice on cards without fees.
The exchange rates for mastercard can be found here https://www.mastercard.co.uk/en-gb/consumers/get-support/convert-currency.html

I've never stayed at the Universal Hotels but I have booked direct with Hilton, Sheraton, Indigo and loads of USA hotel chain on their website with no issue at all. Book online and get an email confirmation then turn up at the hotel and give your name.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom