anybody got a video off boo to you parade

CTXRover

There are two videos currently online that I know of. One is at laughingplace.com and the other is at mousetimes.com . Both have links to their respective videos on their front pages still. Also, wdwmagic's own tk421sw has made a great video of hallowishes that can be found here: http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=63879&highlight=Hallowishes . I don't believe he's got a chance to upload his video of the parade yet, but it is probably still coming :)

peter11435

Walt Sent Me said:
The files on this site are all torrents?? What are they and how do you play them???
A torrent is essentially a peer-to-peer file sharing system. You will need to download a program such as BitTorrent or Azureus to download the file. Don't worry its very easy to do and there is some really great stuff on that site.

peter11435

Walt Sent Me said:
thank you. I downloaded Bittorrent and am now downloading videos! It's gonna take forever thought :(
It can be slow sometimes. Best thing to do is wait until a video is well seeded before you try to download it. The number of seeders is listed under the S, the higher the number the faster you download should be. I also find it better to download just one video at a time, but most seem to disagree.

peter11435

Disney4Eva said:
Disneydreams.net has a great video of the parade! Just watch the NSSHP video. It's at the end.
That video is of the parade in 2001 or 2002. It has changed in many many ways since then. The other videos mentioned in this thread are the 2005 version.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom