Anybody ever win a Disney Timeshare rental bid on EBay?

Club Cooloholic

I saw there are several, how safe is this to do, anyone have any experiences? Edited..I am talking about DVC not other orlando rentals...thanks!

HouCuseChickie

I haven't, but we chatted with some girls on the bus last trip that did. They were staying at Kidani and the price they got was significantly lower than the popular rental stores. I can't remember the exact price, but I remember it sounding really good. They admitted they were worried they'd show up and there's be no reservation (i.e. a scam), but it turned out everything was on the up and up. I'm not sure I'd take that risk, but there are other Disney forums (one well known one stands out) that have threads/sections devoted to this too. i.e. members post on points they are looking to rent or have rented. Supposedly the prices are closer to what you'd find on ebay, but less risky since you can see from threads posted/replied to as to which members have rented out their points before. i.e. prior positive rentals usually equates to something more trustworthy.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom