Any Tommorowland freaks out there?

DisneyFreak777

Original Poster
I personally, am a tomomrowland freak. I love walking through there and hearing the sounds of the TTA guy and i just love the atmosphere there as well. I also love the rides that are there, like CoP and SM along with the awesome buildings that acompany these rides. I was wondering if anyone else out there finds Tommorowland as one of if not the coolest part of Disney? If so i wanna here your favorite parts of it because im just curious to what people's thoughts about it are.

DisJosh

It's at the top of my list. I love the TTA. I can sit on it and ride over and over and over and not get bored. I'm not sure why. It might just be some sort of unhealthy obsession. :D

mrtoad

I love TTA as well as SM. I do think that area of the park has suffered in recent years though. There are not that many attractions to begin with and to close the Skyway and to do the seasonal CoP and Timekeeper is really bad. It is a hugh land but does not have that much to do. It is a shame as it is one of the lands that you can use your imagination with more than some of the others as it deals with the future (or use to anyway).

General Grizz

*Love* Tomorrowland. Although Timekeeper, Carousel of Progress, Alien Encounter, and a FUNCTIONING Astro-Orbiter (come on, planets) have a lot to do with it. :D

I love the atmosphere, but it's never good on a hot day. Tomorrowland at night, rather, is the best there is.

Atta83

Tomorrowland has its moments. I do like more rides in this location, gotta love CoP...cause theres a great big beautiful tomorrow...:)

mrtoad

General Grizz said:
Tomorrowland at night, rather, is the best there is.

I have to agree there. Though as a whole I prefer the parks after dark anyway but Tomorrowland is as you said the best there is. :)

Captain Hank

I tried getting a really nice nighttime shot of the Tomorrowland entrance for my wallpaper, but it just didn't work. It's my favorite nighttime land as well.

diz420

Tommorowland Freak checking in. It is my favorite spot in WDW. When ever I need to go to my happy place...I close my eyes and I'm on TTA.

diddy_mouse

i also love tomorrowland at night...one of my absolute favorite places to walk around. one of my favorite fireworks viewing spots is in the bridge to tomorrowland. there's just something cool about the whole land, gotta love all that neon.

also, walking over to SM at night is just plan sweet

longfamily

TTA is by far one of the most relaxing rides at disney!!!! Once we need a break we always head there. COP is our nook as well (when it is open), that attraction has an emotional hold on me for some reason :eek:. But, I agree that it would be nice to see tomorrowland expanded a bit. Time keeper is outdated and could be replaced but the family likes to compete against one another on Buzz Lightyear.

GenerationX

Another Tomorrowland freak checking in!

I don't exactly understand why, but Space Mountain is better at night. I know it's indoors, and I know it shouldn't make a difference. However, my brain buys into the theme more readily when it's dark outside, which makes for a better overall experience. It's even more intense during e-ride nights.

WDWScottieBoy

I think Space Mountain at night is cool because you're not going from the birght FL sun into the dark. Going from the dark into the dark kind of adds to the suspense and gets you ready for it a little better as you can see more from the start of the queue.

Tomorrowland at night is definitely cool though, add me to the list!

Lynx04

DarkMeasures said:
The TTA is one of my all time favorite Disney rides. So relaxing and fun!!!
TTA is always the first ride I go on at Disney, It always brings back memories of my visits to Disneyland when I lived in Cali as a child. I wonder if it has a date with the same destiny as the people movers did. I still can't get over the fact that they removed the PM. I guess the PM to Rocket Rods is an example of a thrill ride conversion gone bad, real bad.

DarkMeasures

I should also point out why experiences on Space Mountain is different in the day and night. It is because in the day, your eyes have to adjust with the darkness but at night, the eyes are already adjusted. Even if you wait this goes on. It is most noticible though when you use fastpass.

Foolish Mortal

Count me in as another T-land junkie. MK is always the 1st park I hit when I arrive and Tomorrowland is the 1st spot I hit. Have to hear the background music and jump on the TTA to hear Mr. Tom Morrow being paged and Mr. Johnson's traffic reports from Skyview hovercraft one.

I could spend all day in Tomorrowland and never get bored.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom