Any Sirius Satellite radio subscribers out there

disneytopdog

Original Poster
Wouldnt it be awesome if Sirius satellite radio had a station of all the Disney songs from the movies, Broadway shows and attractions?

goofyfan13

I know what you mean, I'm an XM subscriber, and have always thought it would be cool if they had a station that was simialar to park hopper radio at live365. Something to play soundtracks from the parks.

PintoColvig

I know what you mean, I'm an XM subscriber, and have always thought it would be cool if they had a station that was simialar to park hopper radio at live365. Something to play soundtracks from the parks.
That's what I wish Radio Disney was instead of being just another Pop radio station. :brick:

i also have sirius and i have called a few times to see if they would ever do it and they said the demans would have to be decent to create a new station so if a lot of people called and requested a disney world music station they might just do it one day. sorcerer radio on live365 is the best one.

Mickifan17

I had Sirius and now as an XM subscriber, I have to tell you, XM programming is much better. XM actually has a station that plays clips from movies and broadway shows. I haven't heard any Disney movies yet, but I heard some Lion King stuff from Broadway. Very cool.

Antjeanne

I'm an XM subscriber also. i got 4 units. I used my MYFI all the time in Disney.

Hoo Hoo I invented Disney, Tell em Fred
O And A Party Rock! :lol:

disneytopdog

Original Poster
Its an online radio station at live365.com. They play nothing but soundtracks from the theme parks, such as area loops, audio from rides, etc..

OH COOL THANKS....If that does not get me pumped for my trip(12 days and counting I might add) Nothing will....I will give it a listen....thanks again

disneytopdog

Original Poster
I had Sirius and now as an XM subscriber, I have to tell you, XM programming is much better. XM actually has a station that plays clips from movies and broadway shows. I haven't heard any Disney movies yet, but I heard some Lion King stuff from Broadway. Very cool.

Sirius has "Broadway's Best Station" they play stuff from Disney flicks and Disney Broadway...just not enough for me

bayoutinkbelle

Radio Disney was a big disappointment to me when I got my XM (I have two units now). I absolutely LOVE the Cinemagic channel and have heard some Disney selections on it before. But, I agree, a Disney parks (etc.) channel would be awesome.

However, the Orlando traffic and weather channel really comes in handy as I'm driving east to WDW. :D

land

this may be true for the broadway channel, but in my experience, the music played on sirius is of a much higher quality than that of XM. course, that could be my own personal taste. by far my favorite station on sirius is alt nation 21 - and there's just nothing comparable on XM.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom