Any Problem using Gift Cards towards room charge

GMarcan920

Original Poster
Just wanted to be sure that there's no problem using gift cards towards the room charge. We want to stay at the Beach Club and I'm thinking for Christmas, my kids could just give us WDW gift cards to help as the rooms are really expensive, but we really want to stay there.

dreamfinder

Towards paying off the cost of the room? Or paying off the stuff you charge back to the room while in park? You can do both. I think there is a limit on the number of gift cards you can use in a single call, but you can make multiple calls. Or if you are paying off your room charge just make sure to stop down before they run the card you leave on file. They typically do that overnight the night before you are scheduled to check out, or overnight if you are approaching the credit limit. So if you do a lot of spend in parks, simply make sure to stop back to the desk every so often to pay towards the balance.

Dave B

You can go to Disney Gift Card.com and register the gift cards when you get them, you can then combine them all on one card up to $1000 per card, you can then use the cards to pay off the trip when the balance is due, you can also use the gift cards to pay for any hotel expense or remaining balance if it is a room only reservation at check out, hope that helps. We buy a Disney Gift Card at Target every time we go and then just load them up throughout the year, helps us save 5% on the trip

Omi19

You can go to Disney Gift Card.com and register the gift cards when you get them, you can then combine them all on one card up to $1000 per card, you can then use the cards to pay off the trip when the balance is due, you can also use the gift cards to pay for any hotel expense or remaining balance if it is a room only reservation at check out, hope that helps. We buy a Disney Gift Card at Target every time we go and then just load them up throughout the year, helps us save 5% on the trip
We do the same with gift cards from Sam's. And combine them on one card for $1000 as stated. Works great.

I am Timmy

I just did this with my entire package, consolidated several gift cards, then went into my Disney account and made a payment. Then did it again, until it was paid in full. This also included MVMCP tickets, and I paid for La Nouba tickets this way. I got my cards from bjs.com, $100 cards are the best value at a 5% discount. I mean, if your family wants to save a little on your gift! I did get extra to spend while there, too, since I just can't seem to give Disney enough of my money........

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom