any other suggestions for BOG FP?

HRHPrincessAriel

Original Poster
I did resort check in and coudln't find my 12 digit number anywhere. I tried calling and asking for it and the CM said I have to wait for the email. Wouldn't even attempt to look it up for me.

Tom

Beta Return
Well, I'm confused because you said you did Resort Check-In. You could have only done that if you knew your reservation number already, and you do that online, through your My Disney Experience page. That's also where you would have linked your reservation, after you booked.

Generally speaking, yes, the 407WDISNEY number would route you to the correct people, but could you provide a bit more of your timeline here? If you're at the point where you're ready to check-in online, you should have received your documents a while back. And you would have received your confirmation number when you booked.

HRHPrincessAriel

Original Poster
I had my MYW number since it was a package not my 12 digit number...I ended up finding it though and all days are taken.
*sigh*

Weather_Lady

I had my MYW number since it was a package not my 12 digit number...I ended up finding it though and all days are taken.
*sigh*

Keep trying back. People will switch things around, especially at the last minute, and something may open up. If you don't have a FP by the time you arrive at WDW, ask about it when you check in at your hotel. If they tell you there's nothing they can do, then either be prepared to show up very early for lunch (meaning you'll be getting in line just as BOG opens), or have one member of your party who is willing to wait in line on behalf of the rest. (This was my back-up plan -- I was going to get in line by 11:15am and wait while the rest of the family rode Little Mermaid and explored Gaston's Village. From what I've read, you don't need the whole party to stand in line - one person can do it. You just need them all there by the time you are seated. I've also read that the wait times the CMs tell people are frequently exaggerated.)

cw1982

I don't know what day you're doing, but I was able to book one for June 6th as of Tuesday. Some time last week, they started opening up BoG FP+ a day at a time. Using that info, you might be able to figure out the time gap in the date you want and the date I booked and figure out on a calendar what day yours will come open, if that makes sense. In other words, the 7th would have opened on Wednesday, the 8th on Thursday, the 9th today, etc...

Between now and then, it certainly doesn't hurt to keep trying in case they have changed the pace of releasing them again, but at the very least that may give you a point of reference.

SMJ0724

I just booked a FP+ for May 31, without receiving any email invitation. Before the scheduling window opens for that date, it just tells you that nothing is available. They need to make their error messages a little more user friendly.

I'm assuming that once they complete testing with this, they will integrate it with the normal FastPass+ system, eliminating a lot of the guesswork that guests end up having to do!

JohnD

I just booked a FP+ for May 31, without receiving any email invitation. Before the scheduling window opens for that date, it just tells you that nothing is available. They need to make their error messages a little more user friendly.

I'm assuming that once they complete testing with this, they will integrate it with the normal FastPass+ system, eliminating a lot of the guesswork that guests end up having to do!

I received an invite and booked a reservation between 1:40 and 2:10 on 5/31.

HRHPrincessAriel

Original Poster
I don't know what day you're doing, but I was able to book one for June 6th as of Tuesday. Some time last week, they started opening up BoG FP+ a day at a time. Using that info, you might be able to figure out the time gap in the date you want and the date I booked and figure out on a calendar what day yours will come open, if that makes sense. In other words, the 7th would have opened on Wednesday, the 8th on Thursday, the 9th today, etc...

Between now and then, it certainly doesn't hurt to keep trying in case they have changed the pace of releasing them again, but at the very least that may give you a point of reference.
You were right! I got one for our 1st day at MK today! I'll cancel that one if I can get one for our second day later this week.

HRHPrincessAriel

Original Poster
DH refused to decide what he was going to order...even though I said it could be changed. I just guessed and we will adjust. $20 I guessed right though ;-)

LostPrincessKarleigh

We received our invite last night. After checking every single day of our trip (27 days), the only available window for either selection was on the day we leave. :mad:
Anyone else experience this problem? What is the point of inviting a party to the test if they have no times left?!

coilback

I don't see BoG anywhere in the list for FP+. I was trying to change one of our current selections to that. We are looking for the May 23rd block.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom