Any opinions on Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa?

PacNWTigger

Original Poster
They currently have a pretty good deal on Expedia, and we're looking to go around the first part of November. My DH is wanting to try an off-site hotel. I'm not quite sold on the idea yet, but I could be persuaded just due to the cost. They do have transportation to WDW, Universal, and Sea World which is a selling point for my guy because he's wanting to do more than just Disney on this trip.

Has anybody actually stayed here and have any opinions on the place? I've read some of the reviews, but I need another opinion to help me with my decision. Any help you guys can give would be greatly appreciated!!

cmibrowns

They currently have a pretty good deal on Expedia, and we're looking to go around the first part of November. My DH is wanting to try an off-site hotel. I'm not quite sold on the idea yet, but I could be persuaded just due to the cost. They do have transportation to WDW, Universal, and Sea World which is a selling point for my guy because he's wanting to do more than just Disney on this trip.

Has anybody actually stayed here and have any opinions on the place? I've read some of the reviews, but I need another opinion to help me with my decision. Any help you guys can give would be greatly appreciated!!

I've never been there, but I had booked this place for our upcoming trip in September of this year and after reading so many of the reviews about it - I decided to cancel and book somewhere else. I rarely found 1 positive review out of 100.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom