Any one who collects mission space pins.

M:SpilotISTC12

Original Poster
I have every single mission space pin and my friend told me that a mickey under construction pin came out with mickey and a jackhammer. i went and searched pin pics and they didnt have it. If anyone has this pin can you please put a pic up for me thanks. I dont believe it ever came out to the public.

careship

I know they made the pin as well as I think it was Donald Duck with the under contruction logo. We bought alot of pins the last few times we were there. I will look and see what Mission:Space pins we bought. I don't think we bought one fo those. I am a pin hound also. Of course, I can only get some every now and then because we live in Michigan and can only get them while we are there.

careship

They had them with all 5 of the charcters. Pluto, Goofy, Donald, Mickey and Minnie. We only have Pluto, Goofy & Donald. I checked to make sure. I am sure though that they had the 5 characters. Let me see if I can find something, I have a pin collectors book that I bought there in October that has all the pins in it I do believe.

M:SpilotISTC12

Original Poster
I am talking about the under construction series i thought only 3 came out with donald minnie and goofy. pluto and mickey never came out.

careship

You are correct, the other one I have, my son just said is a how many days until opening pin. Sorry I confused you. I didn't look at them, my kids did. I know, I know, you want something done right, do it yourself. At least they told me. They love to show when I am wrong.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom