any one been to disney this past week

disney2b

Original Poster
has anyone been to disney world this past week. if so tell me what it's like their. i hear their is no their. i heard they even cut parades and hours at the magic kingdom.

Figaro

We just got home Tuesday night. The parks were very empty. They hadn't shortened any hours at that time, but I also heard they were changing them.

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by Figaro
We just got home Tuesday night. The parks were very empty. They hadn't shortened any hours at that time, but I also heard they were changing them.

Yeah on the news and rumors steve reported parades being cut, hours being cut to 7 at MK no eride nights for the next 2 months.

Coronado

Combine the events of the previous week and the huricane that passed south of O town friday evening....On Saturday the park was empty.....my child and her friends rode Rock N Roll several times without having to get off of the ride....Sunday... same thing...EPCOT ....ten laps on the test track. We will be there next Saturday....would have seen Regis but still want to see all of the new parades.....wish us sunshine and cool breezes.

sillyspook13

I was at Magic Kingdom today. After talking to a Cast Member friend of mine, I can make this comparison:

Typical Saturday at MK- 200 people at the absolute least when the rope drops for early entry, tens of thousands of people in the park.

Saturday after 9.11- 4 people at the park when the rope dropped, average 43 people in Liberty Square and Frontierland COMBINED at any given time, very few people in the park.

Today's park attendance was back up to normal.

mightyduck

Originally posted by sillyspook13
I was at Magic Kingdom today. After talking to a Cast Member friend of mine, I can make this comparison:

Typical Saturday at MK- 200 people at the absolute least when the rope drops for early entry, tens of thousands of people in the park.

Saturday after 9.11- 4 people at the park when the rope dropped, average 43 people in Liberty Square and Frontierland COMBINED at any given time, very few people in the park.

Today's park attendance was back up to normal.

Well, that's good news, at least....

Psst... Silly... did you see any parades? :)

mickeyfan

I heard through a friend that attendance was way down this past week. Wish I lived a little closer so I could go for a weekend.:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom