Any insight on the new Driving Experience?

tarjaybuff

I was wondering how long it takes from start to finish for the new Driving Experience. We will have 3 small kids with us, and don't want to waste their day out of the parks. Has anyone experienced it, and is it worth it? Thanks!

Soarin Fan

My twin boys just did the new Exotic Racing Experience in April. I would allow at least 2 hours maybe even 2.5 hours. When they did it, there was down time(standing around) waiting for the next part of the experince. While you are waiting outside it can get loud if the Richard Petty driving is going on at the same time. As far as if it is worth it, that is hard to say, it really depends on the person and if they really want to drive one of the cars. My boys loved it and they were able to drive a car they would never be able to any other time.

Upvote 0

tarjaybuff

Original Poster
Thanks Soarin Fan! We will have 3 little girls with us that want to watch our friend do laps in one of the cars. Are you able to come and go as you please at the track? I was thinking of taking them to MK for an hour, and then heading over to the track. They probably won't want to stand around the track for a few hours. Thanks again!

Upvote 0

Soarin Fan

If you have your own vehicle to drive you can come and go at the track. If you are using the raceway shuttle then that will be difficult to do. It also depends on when your friend will be driving. My boys had a group ahead of them (boys scheduled for 9:00) so we had to wait some of the group before us. The drivers also have to be there 1/2 hr early before thier scheduled time. The 2 hrs I mentioned in my earlier post is from getting there 1/2 early and until you are done racing, are shown the video and picked up from the shuttle.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom