Any idea what they are changing at Liberty Tree during its rehab?

ssidiouss@mac.c

Original Poster
Its one of my fav places to eat in WDW!

I hope they don't change it much.. its down for almost a month.. any idea whats going on over therE? :confused:

longfamily

LT is such a good restaurant! My family and I were a tiny bit dissappointed on our last visit because we were expecting a normal menu for dinner and got a character dinner instead. Not a big deal but the food is so good on the regular menu that it was a bummer to eat "family style".

maelstrom

I'm pretty sure it's the Liberty Inn (at Epcot, next to the American Adventure), that's getting a rehab, not the Liberty Tree Tavern.

CAPTAIN HOOK

maelstrom said:
I'm pretty sure it's the Liberty Inn (at Epcot, next to the American Adventure), that's getting a rehab, not the Liberty Tree Tavern.
There's no mention of LI or LTT being closed on Allearsnet

maelstrom

kerry hyde said:
It was mentioned on this site on the 27th March. Liberty Inn at Epcot will be closed from the 1st May until the 21st May.:wave:

That's right. Thanks!

Captain Hook, check the Epcot updates page here on WDW Magic! :wave:

tigsmom

longfamily said:
LT is such a good restaurant! My family and I were a tiny bit dissappointed on our last visit because we were expecting a normal menu for dinner and got a character dinner instead. Not a big deal but the food is so good on the regular menu that it was a bummer to eat "family style".

Sorry you were disappointed, but it just proves that everyone should do a little investigating before booking a meal. We love both the lunch and dinner there! :wave:

robynchic

I love eating AND working at that restaurant for dinner. The ambiance reminds me of home (I grew up about 2 hours from Monticello, 30 minutes from Mount Vernon, 2 1/2-3 from Williamsburg...you get the idea), and I LOVE the character costumes.

MadMax11

is every dinner there a character dinner?

i'm planning on going in October and going to MNSSHP, as well. someone else here suggested I make reservations at LTT right before the park closes down before the halloween party.

what all do they serve? i checked the menu on this site, but it didn't list a dinner menu. what's on the kids' menu?

tigsmom

MadMax11 said:
is every dinner there a character dinner?

i'm planning on going in October and going to MNSSHP, as well. someone else here suggested I make reservations at LTT right before the park closes down before the halloween party.

what all do they serve? i checked the menu on this site, but it didn't list a dinner menu. what's on the kids' menu?

LTT Lunch Menu

LTT Dinner Menu

LTT Kid's Menu

We have never made use of the kid's menu at dinner as they always ate from the Character dinner menu. We have used the kid's menu at lunch and the corn dog nuggets were a hit. :wave:

Goofier

MadMax11 said:

I ate at LTT right before MNSSHP last year, and it was awesome. You were sitting down and eating while they were herding everyone else out of the park, and when you're done eating, you're in the party! Plus, all the servers and characters had Halloween costumes on it....it was great.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom