Any good ideas about Disney wedding themed receptions

tractorm3

Original Poster
Hey all. My finace and I are getting married this comming July. For the recpetion we are goign to try and have a lighter Disney theme to it. like a mickey and minnie cake topper??

Does any one have any other ideas of suttle things we could do. not goign for a full out theme just hints here and there

maryszhi

Hey all. My finace and I are getting married this comming July. For the recpetion we are goign to try and have a lighter Disney theme to it. like a mickey and minnie cake topper??

Does any one have any other ideas of suttle things we could do. not goign for a full out theme just hints here and there
maybe play a Disney song or two, like your first dance. maybe centerpieces

tractorm3

Original Poster
I dont think the song idea will really work with us. WE are goign to have a wedding cake topper that is Disney. I was goignt o see what we coudl do at each table. like instead of using numbers use Disney Characters or park names.

kimberlymautz

I love the idea of using Disney characters for your tables instead of numbers. If you don't want to go full out Disney then don't. I'd have little hints here and there. Are kids coming? You could set up a kid's table with Disney coloring books and Mickey shaped snacks. You could also put hidden Mickeys around and have a contest to see who finds them the fastest or something. That would be fun for kids.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom