Any current or former employees that can help?

kaze

Original Poster
Hi, I just had an interview last Friday the 13th for an attractions role and I was offered the job on the spot and I accepted it. The recruiter told me about all the emails I'd be getting and stuff. Since it was Friday and they're closed weekends, I didn't get everything til yesterday. I got like 6 total I think. One to accept the job again, another to fill 3 really simple forms about complying for drug tests and understanding the job role, a few about the drug test and making an appointment to take it, one about a background check, and the final one was for the onboarding portal where you fill out a loooooooot of forms. So, I did everything. I went and took the drug test yesterday. I filled out every form there is to fill out. My recruiter said there would be an email to tell me when the onboarding appointment is, and I have not gotten anything about it. I got one telling me to bring the correct materials TO the appointment, but it does not tell me when the appointment is. I called HR and the lady told me she could see that the email was intended to be sent and it was in the process of it, the recruiter just had to send it, but they haven't yet. I still don't have it Tuesday the 17th at 4PM. I am afraid if I don't get it soon, I will miss the appointment or something. The Traditions is supposed to be the 26th, but I don't even know when or where. Is it normal for the onboarding email to take this long? If not, what should I do? Thanks for any help in advanced.

Driver

Hi, I just had an interview last Friday the 13th for an attractions role and I was offered the job on the spot and I accepted it. The recruiter told me about all the emails I'd be getting and stuff. Since it was Friday and they're closed weekends, I didn't get everything til yesterday. I got like 6 total I think. One to accept the job again, another to fill 3 really simple forms about complying for drug tests and understanding the job role, a few about the drug test and making an appointment to take it, one about a background check, and the final one was for the onboarding portal where you fill out a loooooooot of forms. So, I did everything. I went and took the drug test yesterday. I filled out every form there is to fill out. My recruiter said there would be an email to tell me when the onboarding appointment is, and I have not gotten anything about it. I got one telling me to bring the correct materials TO the appointment, but it does not tell me when the appointment is. I called HR and the lady told me she could see that the email was intended to be sent and it was in the process of it, the recruiter just had to send it, but they haven't yet. I still don't have it Tuesday the 17th at 4PM. I am afraid if I don't get it soon, I will miss the appointment or something. The Traditions is supposed to be the 26th, but I don't even know when or where. Is it normal for the onboarding email to take this long? If not, what should I do? Thanks for any help in advanced.
Relax your fine they typically contact you about a week before. You should hear something by the end of this week.

kaze

Original Poster
Relax your fine they typically contact you about a week before. You should hear something by the end of this week.
I still haven't gotten anything to schedule the onboarding appointment. The orientation, or Traditions, was estimated to be the 26th. I called 2 times and got the same person both times and the lady said she can see that the recruiter hasn't sent it yet, so I just have to wait for it. If the orientation was supposed to be on the 26th and it's already the 24th and I still haven't even had the opportunity to schedule an onboarding appointment yet, should I call again?

Driver

I still haven't gotten anything to schedule the onboarding appointment. The orientation, or Traditions, was estimated to be the 26th. I called 2 times and got the same person both times and the lady said she can see that the recruiter hasn't sent it yet, so I just have to wait for it. If the orientation was supposed to be on the 26th and it's already the 24th and I still haven't even had the opportunity to schedule an onboarding appointment yet, should I call again?
Hhmm that is cutting it close I would give them till lunch time and try again

kaze

Original Poster
Hhmm that is cutting it close I would give them till lunch time and try again
I actually just got it right now, and I guess everything will be pushed back cause the first available date to schedule the onboarding is the 30th. But thank you for responding to me, I really appreciate it!

Driver

I actually just got it right now, and I guess everything will be pushed back cause the first available date to schedule the onboarding is the 30th. But thank you for responding to me, I really appreciate it!
Yeah you gotta do Traditions ( you knew that) so if I was a betting man I'd say they were trying to fill up a class. And it just became a timing issue, sounds like you're on your way!
Congrats!!

kaze

Original Poster
Yeah you gotta do Traditions ( you knew that) so if I was a betting man I'd say they were trying to fill up a class. And it just became a timing issue, sounds like you're on your way!
Congrats!!
thanks so much!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom