Any Chance Of Nightmare Before Christmas Coming To WDW MK?

bamboo7

Original Poster
Has anyone heard anything about the possability of WDW's Haunted Mansion getting the Nightmare Before Christmas holiday revision? I would love for this to happen.

Also, do they plan to continue it annually at DL?

Tigggrl

It has been confirmed to me by a very reliable source that it will indeed be coming back to DL this Christmas! I cant wait:)

Justin

From what i have heard is that Disney's Haunted Mansion would be down for the Nightmare before Christmas, I wouldn't want them to take out the old HM because i love that attraction Very much! Its Definately my favorite Haunted House type system.
But if they did take up room for another Nightmare Before Christmas type that would be cool, Checkout Screamscape.com for more information they have details on this "Rumour."
:sohappy:

DCA Fan

Ypu, DL is getting HMH this year. Yea! They're doing something right for a change!

It was reported that during the X'mas season a few WDW officials came to DL and were impressed by what they saw and are working on taking it to WDW but there's no word since about bringing it to WDW.

jaimjaim25

my artwork :)

hope you can see it

Attachments

• dsc00112.jpg
    dsc00112.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 76

ToTBellHop

I can only pray it comes to our Haunted Mansion...it would also mean we'd get a technology upgrade on the ride...I do, however, wish it would stay around for a year, not just a few months...cuz I can't go to disney b/t Halloween and Christmas...

bamboo7

Original Poster
Originally posted by DogsRule!
I can only pray it comes to our Haunted Mansion...it would also mean we'd get a technology upgrade on the ride...I do, however, wish it would stay around for a year, not just a few months...cuz I can't go to disney b/t Halloween and Christmas...

while i do think that it would be cool for more people to get to see it (people who don't go to wdw between haloween and christmas), i like the idea of it being a holiday-only thing. it just makes it more special, and i don;t think the regular haunted mansion should be gone for more than a few months. Same idea as with the country bear jambouree christmas show.

bamboo7

Original Poster
does anyone know how long HM in disneyland was down, while the conversion from regular show to nightmare before christmas show took place?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom