Any chance of a refund for missed dining reservation?

alucard84

Original Poster
New to these forums so thanks in advance for any help received. Anyways, I was making reservations for a trip coming up in June. Me and the families first trip to Disney World. Anyways, I was in the middle of making reservations, and I guess I wasn't paying enough attention. I was trying to make a reservation for "Minnie's Seasonal Dine at Hollywood & Vine Lunch Fantasmic!" and after picking the time, I ran into the Stitch Error page. I backed up, but I guess I got into to big of a hurry and I ended up picking the current day(Feb 17th). I didn't catch it in my reservations and I had so many emails from other reservations that I didn't check them all. Has this happened to anybody else. Any chance I will be able to get my money back. Dumb mistake on my part, but would be nice.

Tony the Tigger

It couldn’t hurt to call customer service and ask, especially if they can see you have a trip with the rest of your reservations booked for June.

I find they tend to be helpful in these cases. Although I’ve never called after the date passed, it seems you wouldn’t have known about this until you received the notice about it afterwards. I don’t read my ADR confirmation emails, either. I just move them to a file in case I have to refer back.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom