Any Camp Rock 2 Plans?

canada1414

Original Poster
Hi all, my daughter loves Camp Rock and we're going to be there Aug 14-22. Are there any plans to promote Camp Rock 2 at Disney World at that time?
Thanks

timeman

I would think that you would, since camp Rock 2 will be airing in early September, but with Disney you never know. They may wait until September before they start promoting it in the park since it doesn't air until then.

scpergj

I doubt you're going to see much. They're still busy promoting High School Musical. :brick:

You're probably right...but as bad as the Camp Rock stuff was.......it was NOWHERE NEAR AS ANNOYING as High School Musical!!!

Yeah...don't like either, but for some reason mind my daughter watching Camp Rock much less than HSM. Seriously...

ptaylor

Premium Member
Doubt much will happen for this. Maybe some merchandise and some posters around, but I wouldn't expect any entertainment or show.

If Camp Rock 2 is as sucessful as it has the potential to be then it might be High School Musical's replacement at the Studios. Considering the High School Musical franchise is winding down.

rpk4444

Camp Rock 2 opening night is Sept 3. I wouldn't be surprised if they show it on the Beach at the Beach Club. They have had opening night shows there before for the Cheeta Girls and High School Musical 2. i also beleive that they may have showed it at Forth Wilderness.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom