another question about upcoming trip

Okeena

Original Poster
Since you good people out there were so much help on the mickey halloween question (we will be attending) I now have a few more questions. Every time I go to WDW i always ride Splash Mountain, Star Tours and Body Wars even though i tend to get a little sick after i get off them. (especially body wars for some reason) but i just can't resist those rides, and i make it through them ok. i haven't been since they opened test track, and i've never been on tower of terror? what i'm asking is if i ride these will i lose my lunch or will i make it ok like i did on the others? what can i expect on them because i do like to have some idea before i ride to make sure i can make it through them ok. also what kind of ride is mission space going be and will it be open in october when we get there? (still upset they got rid of horizons i loved that ride) so any help you can give on these rides i would appreciate. also what happened to the old disney inn? is it another resort now? also if anyone from disney happens to read these boards Carousel of Progress better be running while i'm down there or i'm going to be super ticked off!!!!
You better not get rid of this ride Eisner or i'll vote against you on the board when it comes time for stockholder voting again!!!!!
its bad enough you closed the skyway, 20000 leagues and mr. toads wild ride but if you get rid of carousel walt will be spinning in his grave!!!!! that was his baby you can't get rid of carousel, so be warned mr. eisner if you want to keep that big fat CEO check you get!!!! lol do you think that threat will do anygood???
oh well thanks for the help guys
Okeena in west tennessee

Maria

Originally posted by Okeena
Since you good people out there were so much help on the mickey halloween question (we will be attending) I now have a few more questions. Every time I go to WDW i always ride Splash Mountain, Star Tours and Body Wars even though i tend to get a little sick after i get off them. (especially body wars for some reason) but i just can't resist those rides, and i make it through them ok. i haven't been since they opened test track, and i've never been on tower of terror? what i'm asking is if i ride these will i lose my lunch or will i make it ok like i did on the others? what can i expect on them because i do like to have some idea before i ride to make sure i can make it through them ok. also what kind of ride is mission space going be and will it be open in october when we get there? (still upset they got rid of horizons i loved that ride) so any help you can give on these rides i would appreciate. also what happened to the old disney inn? is it another resort now? also if anyone from disney happens to read these boards Carousel of Progress better be running while i'm down there or i'm going to be super ticked off!!!!
You better not get rid of this ride Eisner or i'll vote against you on the board when it comes time for stockholder voting again!!!!!
its bad enough you closed the skyway, 20000 leagues and mr. toads wild ride but if you get rid of carousel walt will be spinning in his grave!!!!! that was his baby you can't get rid of carousel, so be warned mr. eisner if you want to keep that big fat CEO check you get!!!! lol do you think that threat will do anygood???
oh well thanks for the help guys
Okeena in west tennessee

Relaaaax.... :p :animwink:
I think you will be ok with RnRC and ToT... not sure about M:S though...:animwink:

DVCgirl49

I find Tese Track a lot tamer to the stomach than say Body Wars or Star Tours. You will be fine on that.

I have not been on TOT since it went ot all these new drop sequence config's, but you should do it before lunch.

jwbeck3

You will be fine on TT, RNRC, and Tower of Terror......only problem I would see is MS, but people who get sick on Body Wars have gone on MS and have been fine.

MagicWows

Test track is so much fun. and its not as rough or fast as it looks. It only goes at most 65 mph...the way i look at that, i drive down the expressay at almost 80. But i really dont think youll get sick on it or anything. (if youd like to know what exactly happens on these rides, or what to expect or a background story or whatever, i d be happy to provide them).
Tower or terror, might be a little worse. i mean, i would check it out once, but you definitely get a little bit of air time. My brother went on it, and he loved rock n roller coaster, and such, but got sick (more of a mental sick) after TOT.

Ive never been on MissonSpace, but from what ive read/heard, its somewhere between StarTours and a roller coaster ("startours with g-forces")

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom