Another Online Check in Question

Himmin

Hi Sorry to bother you all with yet another online check in related question!!

So we arrive in 10 Days and dont know whether to do the Online check in or not?

We have already phoned ahead and put our room request in etc and this will be my seventh time going to WDW all of which have been for 2 Weeks Plus, So i would like to think i know Disney quite well. Also we wont be at the hotel till around 5pm so being able to check in early isnt an issue.

My only worry is that we are staying at Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa, which none of us have ever stayed in before!!

Should I wait to check in untill we get there as i dont know the resort or go ahead and check in online as i know the parks quite well.

Thanks in advance guys!! x

Phonedave

Hi Sorry to bother you all with yet another online check in related question!!

So we arrive in 10 Days and dont know whether to do the Online check in or not?

We have already phoned ahead and put our room request in etc and this will be my seventh time going to WDW all of which have been for 2 Weeks Plus, So i would like to think i know Disney quite well. Also we wont be at the hotel till around 5pm so being able to check in early isnt an issue.

My only worry is that we are staying at Saratoga Springs Resort and Spa, which none of us have ever stayed in before!!

Should I wait to check in untill we get there as i dont know the resort or go ahead and check in online as i know the parks quite well.

Thanks in advance guys!! x

It really makes no difference.

If you check in on line there will be a packet waiting for you, so you won't have to wait for them to make your packet up.

However ....

There is the distinct possiblilty (at least it always seems to happen to me) that you there is only one CM working the on-line check in line, and he or she is busy with someone who SHOULD have been using the normal check in. This makes you wait, and it turns out that if you had gone through normal check in, you would have been faster.

At 5:00 PM all lines should be pretty short, so what would you be saving? 5 minutes ?

It really is not an issue to agonize over.

-dave

Upvote 0

Tater48

Good luck with the online check in. The system has been down for 6 days now and even the techs don't have an idea when it will be back up and going.

Upvote 0

coltow

We did the online check in last year and would absolutely do it again. It took less than 5 mns. The regular check in had a line. I was already in food court eating lunch before I would have made it to the front of the regular line. You still get the resort map and have questions answered if you have them, it is a total time saver

Upvote 0

ohhector

This might be a question I should post on it's own on the main page, but I figured I'd try here first...do you know if you can still do online check in, even if you have booked the hotel through an outside vendor? Basically, I used hotels.com instead of waltdisneyworld.com

Thanks!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom