Another issue with AP and visitors

kma71677

Original Poster
My parents are coming down to visit, and for their bday presents, we are getting them a ticket to EPCOT. Here's the problem- I won't be able to schedule any FP+ in advance because they don't have armbands. It won't be the end of the world, but I have hated to stand in the kiosk lines. I thought I was done with that.

disney4life2008

I am confused: You have an AP? Yes, you can reserve your FP+ reservations in advance. However, for day guests they will be limited to using the in park kiosks. With that said (and not to sound demeaning) but they are going to Epcot. With the exception of Soarin - you may be able to do all standby lines anyway. And I am sure your parents will arrive earlier in the day - there are LOTS of kioks in Epcot and the CMs will do it for them. I would not worry too much

kma71677

Original Poster
Sorry Disney- yes, I have annual passes. My problem is that I will be able to use MDE to schedule my FP+. But it does me no good because they can't. In order to ride the same rides together, I will have to wait in kiosk lines. Not a big deal, but they are coming the week of Easter. A lot of schools are on spring break then, and I'm sure the parks will be inundated. I'm sure it will be difficult to get passes on the day we go.

It would be nice if you could add up to 6 or so tickets to your AP account for times when you have friends/family that want to go with you.

sjhym333

I had a similar situation recently. I made my FP+ selections from home and when I got to the park with my guests we went to a kiosk. The CM grabbed my times and tried to grab the same time for my guests. He wasn't able to get all three but me moved some of them around and got us on all the attractions within a reasonable amount of time. I was impressed at how hard he worked to acommodate all of us.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom