Another FP+ question

Alison1975

Original Poster
On the MDE when I click make fp+ it shows all 6 of us but says we need valid park admission. We have a package ( well 2 because we have 2 rooms). I tried to link that via that option on FP+ ( they are listed with MDE) it says they are already linked. Now I can't make FP+ until Nov something..when that date arrives will the app magically realize we have park tickets and let me make FP??

Rob562

Because you have a package, the tickets are linked to that package and unavailable to use before the check-in date of your reservation. Thus you won't get any access to the FP+ until your 60-day window (because at the moment you don't have a ticket that can be used within the next 30 days from today). At 60 days you *will* have a ticket valid for that timeframe and the system will open up to you.

This is a common point of confusion for people, and the MDE people should probably think about re-wording the messages on the MDE site to make it clearer.

-Rob

Alison1975

Original Poster
Because you have a package, the tickets are linked to that package and unavailable to use before the check-in date of your reservation. Thus you won't get any access to the FP+ until your 60-day window (because at the moment you don't have a ticket that can be used within the next 30 days from today). At 60 days you *will* have a ticket valid for that timeframe and the system will open up to you.

This is a common point of confusion for people, and the MDE people should probably think about re-wording the messages on the MDE site to make it clearer.

-Rob
thank u!! Thats what I was hoping..but with technology you never know..lol

Jae99

-Rob
Great explanation Rob! I wish this post was made last week. I was having a fit over the same issue and couldn't figure out what the problem was.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom