Another dumb FP+ question.

Zipadeelady

Original Poster
My fastpass window is tomorrow! I have peeked on MDE and when i click on Fastpass+ and try to see if it works (Yes, I know it won't but I've been excited) it says that people in my party tickets aren't linked. I know that everyone is linked and our reservations show on MDE. If I click on my name on MDE it shows a little locked symbol on the "Fastpass button". My question is tomorrow at the new time, 7am, will everyone in my party show linked or will the the locked symbol be gone? Please advise! I only have 17 hours until FP+ time!!:D

CaptainAmerica

My fastpass window is tomorrow! I have peeked on MDE and when i click on Fastpass+ and try to see if it works (Yes, I know it won't but I've been excited) it says that people in my party tickets aren't linked. I know that everyone is linked and our reservations show on MDE. If I click on my name on MDE it shows a little locked symbol on the Fastpass. My question is tomorrow at the new time, 7am, will everyone in my party show linked or will the the locked symbol be gone? Please advise! I only have 17 hours until FP+ time!!:D
It sounds like the issue is the park tickets, not your resort reservations. Did you buy a package, or room and tickets separately?

Rob562

I bought a package

Since package tickets cannot be used until your package date, the system won't give you access until your 60-day window.

If you have a package and you go onto the FP+ system at any point before 60 days it treats you like an off-site guest trying to make FP+ for sometime in the next 30 days. And since you don't have a ticket linked to your account that can be used in the next 30 days, it reports that you need to link a valid ticket to get into the FP+ system.

-Rob

Zipadeelady

Original Poster
Just to let anyone else know who may have this question too, at exactly 7am on my 60 day window the Heavens opened and the Disney Gods let me book my FP+. Yes the little locked symbol magically disappeared. :oops:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom