Another cancelled trip

radioandy

Based on current events, our choir trip to perform in the Candlelight has been cancelled. And we just got our cool packet from Disney's Magic Music Days in the mail!
It's pretty sad for my wife's students, many of whom don't get trips like this very often. But too many of them backed out after the news reports that Disney World had been "cased" by terrorists. I HATE the media (even though I'm one of them)!
:brick:
Good news is most the kids are freshmen and sophs, and they'll get to again, possibly even in the spring.

Anyway, we're now thinking of a personal trip, maybe a group of four. Anybody hear of any good deals (on or off property) somewhere between Dec 19 and Dec 31?
Of course it won't be as good a deal as free, which it would have been as a teacher & chaperone!

dopey

andy, sorry to hear about the cancelled trip. that's a huge bummer.

i know what you're saying about hating the media. there are two things no one should ever see being made: sausage and news. being in the biz, you know just how irresponsible and arrogant news people can be when they're manufacturing the news.

as you probably know, that's precisely why the major networks are being targeted with anthrax-laden letters. whoever's doing it knows the media, which love to thrust themselves into the news, will hype the hell out of this because it happened to them!

anywho, check out mousesavers.com for hotel deals. i know several off-property hotels are offering rates as low as $40 a night. good luck, radioboy.

Upvote 0

Maria

I´m very sorry to hear that your choir cancelled... Candlelight is awesome... I love that show, watched it soooooooo many times! Hope there is some sort of solution to still be able to make it for this year!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom