Another Adventurers Club Question

Seano846

Does anyone know how late the club is open? I have been told the last show is at midnight. Does that mean they stop letting people in after midnight or can you still go inside to the bar? I was thinking of going after the M.K closes on 8/23

Attachments

• tikiboog.gif
    tikiboog.gif
    6.6 KB · Views: 121

DisneyFreak

Originally posted by Seano846
Does anyone know how late the club is open? I have been told the last show is at midnight. Does that mean they stop letting people in after midnight or can you still go inside to the bar? I was thinking of going after the M.K closes on 8/23

That's a good question Seano. I'm usually passed out by then. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

mightyduck

Re: Re: Re: Re: Another Adventurers Club Question

Originally posted by DisneyFreak

Of course..hic..it is, I am 30..hic..after all. Why? What else..hic...could it be...hic...from?

Frying pan to the head?

Seriously, when I was there a few weeks ago, they were still letting people past midnight because they are still serving drinks in the rooms other than the library....I would probably just go to the boardwalk and hang at jellyroll's at that hour, though, and do Pleasure Island on another night when I could see the show at adventurers...

Upvote 0

Tink

I know that the Adventurer's does get really quiet after the last show. The bar downstairs, I think, stays open after the last show for a little while but you kinda get the feeling that they wouldn't mind if you moved on to somewhere else. In case I haven't said this enough yet, I LOVE THE ADVENTURERS CLUB!!! :D

Just a side note, if you leave a club (like 8-Tracs, etc.) at 1:30 a.m. or so, you can't get back in. When we were there, you couldn't get in after 1:30 a.m. It was ok though since the place closes at 2 a.m. anyway.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom