annunal passports

odisneyfan

Original Poster
hi i dont know where to post this. so this seem like a good place. i will be moving to the orlando area hopefully by aug this year. i will be intrested in buying the florida resident annual passport how does that work . do you have to by one for every one in the house hold. and is it worth buying can you let guest come with you. sorry so many questions. thanks :veryconfu

SpongeScott

odisneyfan said:
hi i dont know where to post this. so this seem like a good place. i will be moving to the orlando area hopefully by aug this year. i will be intrested in buying the florida resident annual passport how does that work . do you have to by one for every one in the house hold. and is it worth buying can you let guest come with you. sorry so many questions. thanks :veryconfu
You can buy a Florida resident AP or you can get a seasonal resident pass, which comes with some blackout dates. This is what we have. You do need one for every person in the family. If you renew, they are cheaper in subsequent years. Guests cannot enter on your AP and you'll need proof of residency when you buy, so make sure you get your Florida driver's license before you try and get them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom