Annual Passholders Lounges

Mulan208

:lol: :sohappy: We are annual passholders and I read online that there are lounges for annual passholers at Epcot and AK. Does anyone know where they are and what they offer.

9 MORE DAYS to GO!:sohappy:

NADisney

I don't know if they will be around still, but I do know that Epcots AP lounge is in the Land Pavillion -located above the Garden Grill .You need to take the elevator to the left of the garden grill near the restrooms.You will need to show your passes and sign in the book.There are nice comfy sofas and unlimited soft drinks and coffie.

Animal Kingdom's AP loung is located behind Pizzafari, near Camp Minnie -Mickey.This is a very small loung with no room to sit or stand.Don't expect much, there is no A/C.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>><>><>><><>>><

WDW Sept 25 - Oct 2 2002 , Port Orleans

Upvote 0

Cosmo

if you go at the right time of day (don't know if its on a a schedule) you can also get fresh baked cookies at the epcot lounge!!! :) They have a television, usually news, and newspapers and magazinea. You can also look down on The Land ride. Very relaxing and cool!

Upvote 0

DVCgirl49

We were just at the Epcot AP lounge on Thursday. It is essentially the same as it's been since its opening. It's inside the Land pavillion, and you get to it via the elevator next to the Garden Grill, you need to ask the CM at the Garden Grill desk for the combo to get up in hte elevator. Once you reach the third floor, there is a greeting desk straight ahead of the elevator where the CM/CM's welcome you, and check your AP and if it is your first time there they ask you to sign the guest book and take you on a tour of the lounge. Basically there is a kid's area with A Bug's Life statues and some toys and a TV/VCR with movies playing; then there is the adult area with a bunch of comfy couches and overstuffed chairs, they have copies of the Orlando Sentinel and USA Today out on coffee tables for you to read, there's a TV/VCR which had CNN and stuff, maps for EPCOT, a refreshment area with free coffee and soda, and then in the next section is more couches and chairs and a fax machine and telephone. You can see down into part of the Living with the Land ride (the lounge is directly above the Garden Grill), and also out into the middle of the pavilion. It is nice and quiet and free beverages, a comfy seat, and AC are always great! Unfortunately they had to close the toilets that were up there due to them not being handicap accessable, so if you gotta go, go before you go up there (there are tiolets right at the 2nd floor entrance to the elevator) otherwise you will have to go back downstairs. They used to have one of the racks with the mini menus for all the resturants thruout WDW in there but we were told on Thursday that they had to take it down because a lot of people were abusing it and cleaning it out of the menus repeatedly. However you can still check with the CM at the front desk, and they have access to the menus and also have larger copies of the menus for Epcot that you can look at. They can make priority seating arrangements for you there, and yes they also have priority seating tickets to the shockwave shows. We got the tickets there on Thursday and it looked like they have about 50 for each show that they give out. So that was nice.

Upvote 0

hellokitty1

when were there in june the Ak lounge did not have A/c
I sure hope they changed that
and they only had room temp water!!
epcot cold drinks and lot of a/c and plush couches.

Upvote 0

kwt10

I would have to agree with the other comments on the new APL. The one at EPCOT is much better than the one at AK. My family sat down in the EPCOT one and played a game of Disney Monopoly to take a break from the heat. We had lunch in the on at AK but as has been stated there was no AC and it was a little warm in the room. But it did have arcade games (1 driving, 1 pinball & 1 whack-a-alien) for the kids to play with. The CM that work the rooms were very nice and helpful making reservations for us. I really hope that the rooms stay around but like most other free things at Disney they probably will not

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom