Annual Passholder Question

Cookie4800

Original Poster
I have heard that Annual Passholders get to experience new attractions even before their soft open. Does anyone know how we can find out when?

Thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Nansafan

As an annual passholder, you receive a quarterly newsletter called the Mickey Monitor. This newsletter outlines the benefits that annual and premium annual passholders receive. You also have access to a "passholder only" section on the Disney website. These areas tell you when there are "passholder only" events such as previews of new or rehabbed attractions. You are also eligible to purchase "passholder only" items i.e., pins, hats, shirts etc. If you registered your email address when you got your AP, you also receive emails from Disney with AP information.

Hope this helps. Happy New Year to you as well.

Cookie4800

Original Poster
Thanks.

We got the passes in Sept. but never got a newsletter, I think one was suppossed to come out in Nov.

I heard you can get an electronic version but, have searched the website with no luck. Anyone have a link?

Thanks again!

BTW, are the 2008 AP benefits out yet? The site still says 2007.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
The newsletter only goes to AP holders in the U.S & Puerto Rico. They don't/won't mail them to Canada or overseas. I don't know of [and couldn't find] an on-line version.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Annual Passholders outside of the US don't get the Mickey Monitor mailed (sadly.... you'd think Disney was making more money off of us :)

In any case, you can download the current issues at www.disneyworld.com/passholder. They are available in PDf format.

Enjoy!
- Kev
I've looked everywhere and can't find the pdf [or any] version. Can you steer me in the right direction? :veryconfu

Crazy4WDW1

For whatever reason, the online version of the Mickey Monitor has been absent from the passholder website. I just checked the other day, and it was no longer on the site. Odd.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
For whatever reason, the online version of the Mickey Monitor has been absent from the passholder website. I just checked the other day, and it was no longer on the site. Odd.
Oh well, at least that means I'm not crazy! [well, not as crazy!] :cool:

Cookie4800

Original Poster
Thanks for the info. We are actually right in Orlando, FL... I wonder why we never got it?

Does anyone know if any attraction previews are coming up?

EpcotServo

Passholder previews are actully often quite after all of the other openings...it goes as follows.

Soft Soft Opening
-Small groups will be let in by WDI for a brief preview to test reactions and such.

soft opening
-The ride will be open for hours or minutes at a time to let people into the line at will, at various times of the day

Big Wig previews
-in between tune ups, upper management will ride and approve. No small wigs!

WDI Preview
-Imagineers and their guests ride one evening.

Park Cast preview.
-Cast Members from the attraction's park can come in between work to see the ride.

Large soft opening
-The ride may not be quite done, but runs all day long for guests.

Cast Preview
-Cast members from everywhere around WDW and their guests can ride during select days.

Passholder Preview
-Passholders and up to one or two guests can ride during select days. (As of late, they've just been making a make-shift "Fastpass"- type line for Passholders while keeping the ride open for all.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom