annual passes

dizneykev

Looking at other sites and getting a guage on when rates have been released over the last couple of years, I would expect to see them in the next 2 weeks at least. They always coincide with the mickey monitor which is the newsletter for annual passholders. It usually ships out the 3rd week of January.

Dizneykev

Upvote 0

ImaginationHost

Currently, AP's are:
$369 + tax for adults
$314 + tax for children

Premium AP's are:
$489 + tax for adults
$416 + tax for children

I can't imagine that AP rates will go up all that much this year, as WDW hasn't announced a price increase yet for regular tickets. However, it appears that WDW will follow Universal Orlando's ticket increase.

:hurl:

Upvote 0

Imagineer Jer

Originally posted by chad and caryn
Does anyone knowwhen Disney is going to release the a/p rate for after 2/12/03????

Hey!
well im not for sure, but I think they should be putting them out in a couple of weeks. Sorry, that is all I know at this time.

Upvote 0

KathyG/poohbear

When I called about 2 weeks ago...all they knew was sometime in January. I was thinking of moving my trip to the last week of February due to my busted ankle. The cast member did assure me that the rates would be about the same as the current code for discounts listed on mousesavers. I think you can book your room with that discount code and then change if the AP rate is lower. Have a nice day.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom