Annual Passes and E-ride night.

mandib

Original Poster
We have annual passes. I know that E-ride night used to just be for hotel guests but now I read in The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World that now annual passholders can also attend. Is this true? Has anyone been to an E-Ride night and is it worth it to go? Another question do they just have this at Magic Kingdom or all the parks? (I have so many ?s 2day I just can't wait to go again!)

MMFan

Are you sure they don't mean resort guests with an annual pass. We fall into that category.

As far as I was aware this was only a perk of resort guests with a mulit-day pass.

MMFan :hammer:

Cosmo

i've had an annual pass for years, and its always been ONLY for resort guests. Its usually worth it to go because the park tends to be much less crowded and you can usually walk on to all the big ticket rides...once though, it was still very crowded for an e-ticket night. And yes, its only at Magic Kingdom.

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
The only thing I have read is that it iE nights can be attended bty guests living in the non Disney hotels in the Down town area.

Nintendo18

I went to an E-Ride night in August last year and it was great. The park is so much less crowded than during the day and you get to go on the rides that are opened many times in the night. Also you can't beat the price at $12.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom