Annual Pass

calypso

Original Poster
I just bought me a Disney Annual pass so that i can use my access to the full extend. I have selected the Will call option to get my pass when I'm there in October. Yes I know it way ahead but since the dollar rate is good at this moment for me and could save some money with it this was a good moment to buy.

However I have some questions form which I could not find the answers on the Disney website. So I hope someone can hep me out here;

1. Since I do not have the actual pass yet, is it possible to book ticket for an special event with the discount than?
2. Same thing as above with booking tours i would like to do, will I be able to do so and get the Annual pass holder discount?
3. Can I get into the magic Kingdom without having my original pass yet and save the parking cost, or do I have to pay first?

hope some expert here has some answers for me.
Thanks in advance

bmarkelon

Did they give you your annual pass holder Id number/account #? Probably in your confirmation information, as long as you have that number they can look up your acct and verify your membership. So you should have no problem taking advantage of those perks.

MissM

I have read from others on the board that you can book AP room rates and just show your pass upon check-in, but I'm not sure how it works for tours and special event tickets. I've never bought my AP before being at the park, you know? Someone else might be able to better answer how that would work.

However, I can help you with #3. When you park, go ahead and just pay the parking. Bring your parking stub with you into the park. Pick up you AP and bring your AP and stub to Guest Services and they'll refund your parking for you. I had a Seasonal AP (no free parking) and upgraded to a full Annual (with free parking) so I paid that day for parking and then had them refund me the same time I upgraded. It's no big deal.

You might get lucky and the toll booth CM might let you not pay if you tell him you're getting AP's that day but...it's probably just easier to get the refund.

pixiesteno

you should be able to take the number from your "will call" and sign into the passholders site and do your bookings from there. When we got our "voucher" I was able to get on the passholder site with that number and it just asked if it was a pass or a voucher. I would at least give it a shot and see what happens.

dramamama

You should be able to get into a park's lot without paying as long as you have your voucher (or copy of your e-mail with confirmation #) to show the parking gate attendant. If not, then you would be able to get it refunded. You can book rooms with the AP rate; they will just tell you that you must validate your pass the first day and may ask you to stop back by the hotel desk and show it. We didn't have to this last time, but were told we might when we booked. I would imagine you could also book special events/tours the same as rooms. Call and ask. The website has lots of info, but sometimes it is less frustrating to talk to a live person!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom