Annual Pass Question

Mecha Figment

Original Poster
well basicaly

the reason i ask is because in the past when i owned a six flags annual pass.. it was good for all sixflags across the country.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Nope, they are not interchangable between DL, DLP, TD, etc. You do get parkhopper privleges from the resort you purchased it from, i.e., WDW you get into EPCOT, MK, DS, and DAK.

Plus, annual pass querstions are not very well received around here. I speak from experience.......

:lookaroun

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
DLR Deluxe Annual Passport = Both DLR Parks with blackout dates. No parking.
DLR Deluxe Annual Passport with parking = Both DLR Parks with blackout dates and parking.
DLR Premium Annual Passport = Both DLR Parks with no blackout dates and parking.

WDW Seasonal Pass (FL Resident Only) = All 4 Walt Disney World parks with blackout dates. No parking.
WDW AP = All 4 Walt Disney World Parks and parking with no blackout dates
WDW Premium AP = All 4 Walt Disney World Parks, both waterparks, Disneyquest, Pleasure Island, and Wide World of Sports and parking with no blackout dates

Tokyo DisneySea Annual Passport = Tokyo DisneySea admission with no blackout dates
Tokyo Disneyland Annual Passport = Tokyo Disneyland admission with no blackout dates
Tokyo Disney Resort Annual Passport = Tokyo Disney Resort admission with no blackout dates

Disneyland Resort Paris Fantasy Passport = DLRP admision with blackout dates and no parking
Disneyland Resort Paris Dream Passport = DLRP admission with no blackout dates and parking.

as far as HK goes, they do offer them, but I can't find anything about them online

none of them offer admission outside of the purchased parks. However, if you're willing to, you can buy them all for a nominal fee.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom