Annual pass FastPass+ question

disneyrockz

Original Poster
Can you schedule FastPass+ reservations sixty days out with a wdw hotel reservation and an annual pass voucher instead of an activated annual pass? I haven't seen this situation addressed in any of the FAQs I've read. Thanks.

JaxFLBear

Can you schedule FastPass+ reservations sixty days out with a wdw hotel reservation and an annual pass voucher instead of an activated annual pass? I haven't seen this situation addressed in any of the FAQs I've read. Thanks.
From the 'Walt Disney World Annual Passholders Can Enjoy MyMagic+' page:
If you are an Annual Passholder, you are also invited to plan 7 days of FastPass+ selections within any 30-day period—for 1 park per day. Your 7 days don’t have to be consecutive and you can plan for an additional day as soon as one of your existing days has passed.

You can choose up to 3 FastPass+ experiences per day up to 30 days in advance of your visit—so you can relax and enjoy the moment with your family and friends, knowing that some of your must-do attractions and entertainment are all set.

If you are staying at a Disney Resort hotel, you can make your FastPass+ selections up to 60 days prior to check-in. Plus, you may hold FastPass+ selections for up to 7 days or the length of your hotel stay—whichever is greater!

After you use all of the initial FastPass+ experiences on the day of your visit (or your arrival windows have passed), you can select one additional FastPass+ experience to use that same day (based on availability). The additional FastPass+ experience is a rolling FastPass+ experience—each time you use an additional FastPass+ experience, you can select a new one.

Additional FastPass+ selections must be made at a FastPass+ kiosk within the same park as the FastPass+ experience that you wish to select, and they can be made at a different park from your previous selections.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/plan/my-disney-experience/passholder/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom