Annual Pass FastPass+ Glitch

FitzCats

Original Poster
Not sure if anyone else has come across this problem, but I have an annual pass and will be going to WDW twice in the month of August, both times staying at resorts on property. The first trip is 8/7-8/12 and the second is 8/23-8/28 (somehow the timing worked out and I'll be spending nearly half of August at WDW!). However, when trying to book FP+, I can only book a max of 7 days because both visits are in the same 30 day period even though I have resort reservations for both trips. I called and was told that the only way I would be able to book more than 7 days of FP+ would be if one of the reservations was longer than 7 days. Anyone else think this policy is garbage? I'm being punished for visiting twice in the same month and staying on property because I have an AP instead of purchasing tickets! Any suggestions on how to get around this or any advice?

BrianV

That's annoying. Call again and talk to someone else. It would be reasonable that you should be able to have FP+ for every day you are on site. Someone else might be able to help. I know we tried to book dinner and fireworks dessert buffet, but the system saw them both as dinner and wouldn't let us book both. We called and they were able to override the system.

Call and try again, and if they say no, ask to talk to a supervisor, and their supervisor. You are staying onsite and have tickets for every day you will be there!!

FitzCats

Original Poster
I called a few times and haven't made any progress. I went ahead and booked the two days I could and then I'm hoping I can just add myself to the rest of the group's reservations day by day on my earlier trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom