Annual Pass FastPass+ 30 day Advance Question

Lori93Aggie

Original Poster
Could someone please explain how the 30 days advance FastPass+ reservations work when you are an annual passholder? It says I can do 7 days in a 30 day window. My first day at the parks is March 30th, which makes tomorrow the 30 day mark for making selections. Do I get to make 7 days out from my first day? Please help me understand. TIA

DisneyJoe

Could someone please explain how the 30 days advance FastPass+ reservations work when you are an annual passholder? It says I can do 7 days in a 30 day window. My first day at the parks is March 30th, which makes tomorrow the 30 day mark for making selections. Do I get to make 7 days out from my first day? Please help me understand. TIA
No, you can not make 7 days worth of FP+ starting tomorrow. You can only make 1 day at a time. In other words, tomorrow you can make FP+ for March 30. You won't be able to make FP+ for March 31 until the day after tomorrow.

Lori93Aggie

Original Poster
No, you can not make 7 days worth of FP+ starting tomorrow. You can only make 1 day at a time. In other words, tomorrow you can make FP+ for March 30. You won't be able to make FP+ for March 31 until the day after tomorrow.
But I read on the WDW site that Passholders can book 7 days of FastPasses at once. If you don't have an annual pass and you aren't staying on site then you have to book one day at a time.

Rob562

But I read on the WDW site that Passholders can book 7 days of FastPasses at once. If you don't have an annual pass and you aren't staying on site then you have to book one day at a time.

I don't know what phrasing the WDW site uses, but it should say/mean "AP holders can only have 7 day's worth of FastPass reservations at any one time".

If it acted the way you're thinking, the window would be 37 days, not 30.

-Rob

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom