Annual Pass Exchange Certificate

mbtohill

Original Poster
Just got new Annual Pass Exchange Certificates for DD's, forgot to renew the old AP's before they expired.

Couple of questions:

1) Can I exchange certificates for AP's at the International Gateway entrance to EPCOT? We are staying at Yacht Club in May.
2) When exchanged for "actual" AP's will they automatically be linked to MDE and FP+ and all the Magic Bands the kids have accumulated over the years?
3) Is there any way to link the AP's via MDE, prior to exchanging the certificates? The physical exchange of one card for another seems very old school.

Thanks

sjhym333

I don't know the answers to all your questions but here is what I believe to be true:

1) Yes, you can exchange at the International Gateway at the ticket booth since any ticket booth can do that.
2) I believe since they are considered new AP's (since the old ones expired) you will have to add the AP to your MDE account yourself. It isn't hard and I was able to add my wife's as we walked away from the ticket booth. One you do that everything will be linked...also the new AP will generate a new MagicBand for you to personalize.
3) I had problems linking with the certificates but when I called in they were able to do it very easily. I think others have linked with the certificate with no problems.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom