Anna&Elsa FP+ HELP!!!

PARichards

Original Poster
Trying to copy FP+... I think I'm having trouble getting FP+ for this M&G because we are a big group; me, DH, DD8, DD6, DD4, DD4. It would make the girls' trip to get to meet the Frozen duo so I would really appreciate any help getting this to work- our FP+ window just opened tonight.

Ok, right now I have this:
times = me / DH
9/9 FP+ Cindy/Rapunzel 12:10-1:10 / 12:50-1:50
Anna&Elsa 1:10-2:10 / 1:40-2:40
7DMT overlapping anywhere from 5:25-6:45

I was able to copy DH FP+ to one of our DDs, but the rest are out of luck...? seems the site will only let me switch/copy 3 "experiences" at a time, not a single one? I thought I'd luck out getting 2 kids with me and 2 w/DH, but no luck, and also no way to grab FP+ for them solo even if times overlap? What should I do that I'm doing wrong?

Last edited:

cw1982

Are you working from a phone or a computer? On the old app, I always found managing FP+'s to be easier from a computer.

PARichards

Original Poster
Computer. I don't have iGadgets so no app for me.

So was able to copy my FP+ to one of my DDs... I'd settle for copying only one more person, and one of us old folks will just have to sit it out.

PARichards

Original Poster
I can't believe there isn't any way to copy just the ONE experience. Ugh! (I'm getting very "get off my lawn"-y re:WDW technology...

Rob562

Was there a particular reason you didn't initially select the entire party all at once so that you'd all be assigned the same time?

-Rob

PARichards

Original Poster
No availability atallwhatsoever when I chose the whole party. Went back to see if I did one at a time, lo and behold, FP+ opened up.

Now I've got A&E FP+ with these times (and still short one, hm).

Me 1:10-2:10
DH 1:40-2:40
DD8 1:50-2:50
DD6 2:20-3:20
DD4 2:40-3:40
DD4 *sorry kid*

Was really hoping for everyone to be able to get in around 2pm. If I can get a last one at 2:30ish, we could do it in 2 groups and meet at Pecos Bill in time for the parade... fingers crossed!

cw1982

Keep trying. As people change their times around, things have a way of opening up... especially if you only need one more spot.

PARichards

Original Poster
Keep trying. As people change their times around, things have a way of opening up... especially if you only need one more spot.

Anyone out there have luck finding a FP+ for these gals at anything less than 60 days out? How frequently should I check in on MDE?

cw1982

It tends to vary, but like I've said before, as people shift their plans around, times tend to open up. At 60 days out, I'd probably check once or twice a day and then more frequently if you still haven't had any luck in the week or two before the trip. That's about the time when people start making last-minute changes to their ADR's, and then they change their fastpasses to match their new plans.

FWIW, if I'm reading those times correctly, if you could get your last DD a time that starts anywhere between 1:40 and 2:40, and move yours to have a starting time somewhere within that same window, everyone could still go in together. You'd have to make sure and time it so that you actually show up at PFTH between 2:35 and 2:50, but it would be doable. Keep in mind that there's a bit of a buffer time, so you can actually show up five minutes early or ten minutes late and still use a FP+.

Just be persistent.

PARichards

Original Poster
Couldn't sleep last night and finally found a last FP+... with a 3:20 start time. The second group could show up around 3:15, but would miss the parade.

Mista C

Don't give up! I snagged FP's for this about one week before our trip this past May. I was on MDE checking like 5-10 times a day but it did pay off...

Dwarful

will you only be in MK one day? Is there anyway to hop back over to MK to see the parade if that is a must do for you? These FPs can be very hard to get. keep trying....and good luck

PARichards

Original Poster
will you only be in MK one day? Is there anyway to hop back over to MK to see the parade if that is a must do for you? These FPs can be very hard to get. keep trying....and good luck
Thx! DD8 really wanted to see the AK parade (RIP, Jammin' Mickey, et al). We showed her pics of the FoF parade, and as a consolation prize, she was pretty pleased. We are also first timers, unlikely to return, who didn't feel (um, know) that we'd need any more than 5 days to see WDW (yes "all" of it, no break days), so we trimmed most of our must-see/have/do's, FoFP being among the few things that made the cut. There's a chance we might get to it on our very last day, depending on what time we are done touring EpFW and if we skip a break, but not counting on it. Oh well. Maybe I can take this as a sign that the DDs4 might be better off meeting their idols with DH than sitting out in the sun waiting on the parade ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom