Anna & Elsa at Not So Scary

bigtotoro

Original Poster
Last night was my 60 days and I tried, and failed, to book Anna & Elsa for 3. I got a booking on our last day, but for 5 hours after our flight departs. Assuming I cannot move the time, are Anna & Elsa going to be available during Not So Scary?

draybook

Wow, that's crazy. I was able to get them twice, including time re arranging for our September trip. Keep checking back, I hope you can find an opening.

Disneydreamer23

Yes I also got them with no problem but. I was also on at midnight to. Book them sorry to hear this!keep trying if they are at the party you will be waiting a long time!!

ImagineerDude

I don't know what kind of park-goer you are, but even if you get in line a minute before the park closes they won't kick you out of the like. We went later after the fireworks to see them and we only waited 30 minutes on a Friday night!

Bparso87

How many in your group you can try to be creative. We could not get it for the whole family but was able to book one for my daughter and wife both separate and only had a 5 min overlap but was no problem

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom