Anna and Elsa FP+ open May 3rd!

DizneyPryncess

Original Poster
Hi everyone!

I'm in route to WDW, and checking my phone for MSEP FP openings. I just saw Anna and Elsa have availability on May 3rd and they haven't for that day any other time I've looked. Not grayed out or standby, I was able to select it. Thought someone might want to go try to grab it since they are hard to get! Time it showed for me was 4:25-5:25. I have mine for earlier that week. Good luck!

LAM378

Congrats, DizneyPryncess!

Looks like they added lots of Anna and Elsa FPs this morning! I've been stalking MDE all month and there was nothing, but now there's slots for every day and time for my trip in mid-May. If anybody's looking for them...go go go!

DizneyPryncess

Original Poster
So glad they opened more up! I was hoping it was for more than just that one day but I hurried here before I looked haha. Hope everyone has a chance at them. :)

Jcott

My question now is how long are the wait times in the FP+ line? My return window is 12-1, and I have BOG FP scheduled for 1:35, hopefully we'll be able to make it.

DizneyPryncess

Original Poster
My question now is how long are the wait times in the FP+ line? My return window is 12-1, and I have BOG FP scheduled for 1:35, hopefully we'll be able to make it.

That's a good question. I hope people will post their outcomes in the coming weeks. I will definitely post mine!

TinkandCrew

I guess I'm the only one still out of luck. I'm just now seeing this thread and jumped on MDE to check our day (5/6) and there is nothing there. Sigh! :grumpy:

Maybe if I would have seen it yesterday. Btw, question...I have seen where it said "standy available" but yet it's grayed out and you can't do anything. What does that mean???? :banghead:

DizneyPryncess

Original Poster
I guess I'm the only one still out of luck. I'm just now seeing this thread and jumped on MDE to check our day (5/6) and there is nothing there. Sigh! :grumpy:

Maybe if I would have seen it yesterday. Btw, question...I have seen where it said "standy available" but yet it's grayed out and you can't do anything. What does that mean???? :banghead:

So sorry. :( I believe Standby Available means that the FP+ is gone, but that you can standby in the regular line for that day. If you try to arrive at rope drop, and head straight for Anna & Elsa, that's probably your best bet! Keep checking for FP+ openings too, you never know when someone might cancel.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom