Animals?

TheDisneyGirl02

Original Poster
I have a question...I know it's going to sound stupid, but I have to ask it anyway. This past weekend I was a used book sale and found this wonderful book on Disneyland. In the book under the panoramic something (I forget what it is called) that can be viewed from the railroad, it showed pictures of taxidermy animals. I have this horrible fear of animals like that (don't ask why because I have no idea!). I dont' want to miss the railroad when I'm out at DL this summer, but I also don't want to freak out on the train. Are they still there?

Please don't think of me as a freak...because I'm really not one...this is just one of my stupid fears that I can't help at this point!

Thanks for any information!

TheDisneyGirl02

netenyahoo

During the Grand Canyon diorama there are some animals - a cougar I think and some smaller animals. I don't know if they are taxidermy animals or non moving AAs. They are only shown for a brief amount of time, so you could look away. The dinosaur part is really neat.

stranger

netenyahoo said:
During the Grand Canyon diorama there are some animals - a cougar I think and some smaller animals. I don't know if they are taxidermy animals or non moving AAs. They are only shown for a brief amount of time, so you could look away. The dinosaur part is really neat.

I thought they were AAs.

The animal scenes takes place between tomorrowland and Mainstreet (headed towards Mainstreet station.) Just in case you feel as if you can't handle the animal, but still want to ride the railroad train, just get off Tomorrowland station. :wave:

TheDisneyGirl02

Original Poster
Thank you for the suggestions! I think I'll be able to handle it if it's just a few, but let me tell you, I wouldn't be caught dead near the Natural History Museum in Philly! Worst part of all, I work in a science center!

TheDisneyGirl02

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom