Animal Kingdom Villas

erinshaneb

Anyone stay in the Animal Kingdom Villas ? We are planning our trip for September with my inlaws and if we stay in the villa it looks to save us $1000.00...we can get a one bedroom and they said they would sleep in the living room on the pull out couch..we have a three year old so i was wondering how much room we are really talking about here..will be worth it to spend a little more and get a little more privacy..(since I don't get a coupon..yea I am talking to you mr. coupon distributor guy..wink wink nudge nudge)...

brent2124

I have never stayed at the AKL in any capacity but to me it is my dream resort. As far as a villa goes you will have a private bedroom for yourselfs and the inlaws will have some comfort in the pullout sleeper sofa(it is a queen size). The fact tht you said it will save you 1000 dollars means to book it and spend the extra money on fine dining,tours,extra souveners or just save the money. Ultimatley you have to make the decision that gives you the best overall vacation at the best value for your budget.

Upvote 0

BuddhasHomeGirl

We just stayed in the AKL 1 bedroom Villa over Christmas week. It was 3 adults and 2 kids and we had PLENTY of room. The couch pulled out to a queen as well as the chair, it pulled out to a single bed. The bathroom was huge with a separate room for the toilet, which was nice because someone could be doing their "business" and someone else could be using the shower or the mirrors and sinks. The balcony was very big and it had a full kitchen, washer and dryer. I woudl absolutely stay there again. Its a great choice.

Here are some of my pics...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Upvote 0

erinshaneb

Original Poster
thank you soo much..that makes me feel better..We travel alot with my inlaws and have even shared a 25' travel trailer for the weekend, but...you know..it is Disney World..we get along great and I would consider my mother in law one of my best friends so i think we will go that way..Thank you soo much for the input

Upvote 0

BuddhasHomeGirl

thank you soo much..that makes me feel better..We travel alot with my inlaws and have even shared a 25' travel trailer for the weekend, but...you know..it is Disney World..we get along great and I would consider my mother in law one of my best friends so i think we will go that way..Thank you soo much for the input

Your Welcome & Honestly, you are going to be thrilled staying there. :)

Upvote 0

shmmrname

I've never stayed in the Villas, however our last two trips have been to AKL. It's really an incredible place, and it feels just so NOT-everyday-realworld-ish. You'll love it.

Upvote 0

erinshaneb

Original Poster
We have stayed at AKL twice..just wasn't sure about the lodges...It is our favorite place to stay..my hubby says price shouldn't matter that this is his parents only trip, but I want to make sure we are not going to be sitting on top of each other and it is ruined because the lodgings are small..thanks

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom