Animal kingdom safari tour

pinkstar15

Can you still go on the safaris at akl even if you aren't staying there? Im staying on property at ASMU but i just heard about the safari tours and i thought it would be neat.

JPVonDrake

Can you still go on the safaris at akl even if you aren't staying there? Im staying on property at ASMU but i just heard about the safari tours and i thought it would be neat.

There are three different exclusive Animal Kingdom tours but each does carry certain booking restrictions. Unfortunately, none are available to guests staying at Disney's All Star Resorts.

Wildlife Discovery Excursion
This tour is exclusive to Disney Deluxe Resort Club Level Concierge Guests only. Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park invites you to venture off the beaten path of the Harambe Wildlife Reserve for a unique animal observation and photo excursion. Led by a seasoned Safari Guide and an animal expert, this 1-hour vehicle adventure takes you off the Safari trail, stopping at special observation and photo areas throughout Reserve.
All Guests: $45.00

Sunrise Safari
This tour is exclusive to Guests staying in Kilimanjaro Club Level accommodations at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge and Villas. During this approximately two hour experience, guests will take a 30 minute safari at Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park. Guests will have the opportunity to learn more in-depth about animal care, the grounds and operation. After the ride, guests will be treated to a lavish breakfast buffet at the Pizzafari Restaurant.
Adult $58.58
Child $29.29

Wanyama Safari
This tour is exclusive to Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge and Villas Guests, however, you do not need to be staying in the Club Level accommodations to experience this tour. During this approximately 3 hour safari-dinner experience at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge, Guests experience a re-creation of a true African afternoon game drive. This safari is an opportunity to spend time with members from the Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge animal programs team in a very personal environment, learning about the natural history and management of the animal collection at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge. Incredible photo opportunities of the animals and architecture of Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge that can only be experienced from our savannas awaits you. The safari concludes with a true African dining experience at Jiko - The Cooking Place, our 4 Diamond Award Restaurant, where a multi-course meal will await you.
Concierge Adult $160 / non-concierge Adult $210
Concierge Child $80 / non-concierge Child $105
(price includes tax and gratuity)

Eligible Guests should call the Resort Concierge Itinerary Planning Office at (407) 938-4755 for more information and to book.

All pricing subject to change without notice.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I have taken the Sunrise Safari and I absolutely loved it and so did my family. When I took it the breakfast was at the Tusker house. It's definitely worth the money.

Pam

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom