Animal Kingdom Lodge

psdisney

Could someone please tell me how long the walk is from the lobby at Kidani Village to Mara at Jambo House? Also, in regards to the buses...who gets picked up/dropped off first? Thanks so much, trying to decide which one to stay at...think it would be Kidani for the pool, but no food court, I think would be a pain with the kids.

bcone

it's not very long...I would say less than .25 mile. Its a nice walk and almost as fast as driving it. Just follow the path to the Kidani bus load area and turn left just past it and follow the sidewalk over...it's a very nice walk.

Upvote 0

MaxsDad

When we stayed at Kidani, we timed the walk from our door to the Mara. It was ten minutes at a liesure pace. It was not far, or difficult. All sidewalks. Our room was on the wing closest to Jambo though.

The Park Buses go to Jambo first, then Kadani. The Downtown Bus goes to Kidani first, then Jambo. I never found seating to be a problem, or transportation times to be excessive. You can use the buses to go from one area to the other, but we found walking it to be quicker.

Someone correct me if I am wrong but I think you can use Kidani's pool if you are staying at Jambo. (We are DVC members so I know we can) That being the case, I would recommend staying in Jambo, and going over to visit the pool at Kidani, as it is much, much better than Jambo's on the Kid Fun scale. (I'll give Jambo a nod on size) Especially if you think you will be eating any amount of counter service at your resort.

Upvote 0

DrummerAlly

Depending on how quickly you walk, its a very well marked and easy 5-10 minutes.

We love love love Animal Kingdom Lodge. You'll love your stay at either side of the resort.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom