Animal Kingdom Lodge Disney Transportation

psdisney

Hi,

My husband are I (and extended family - 12 total) are going to Disney from 5.5.07 to 5.12.07 and are currently staying at POFQ. We are thinking about upgrading to Animal Kingdom Lodge but are not sure on the Disney bus transportation? How is transportation to the parks? Also, how large is the resort, meaning how far is the farthest room to the bus loading area?

Thanks!

marko

We Stayed At Akl In Oct O6. We Asked And Paid For The Cheapest Room There On The Giraffe Trail. We Got Free Upgrade To Savanah Room On The Zebra Trail. Ask To Be Close To The Pool Because Thats The Closet Area To Bus And Food Court. Hope This Helps.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I have stayed at this resort 5 times and love it! I don't have a problem with the transportation. It does take a bit longer to get to the parks, but it's worth the very small amount of time given the fact that I am staying in a beautiful resort.

The resort is shaped like a horseshoe. If you are all the way at the end and have to walk to the elevator and take it down to the lobby level and out to the bus, it can take 5-10 mins. depending on what floor you are on, etc.

Good luck and have a great trip!

Pam

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom