Animal Kingdom Hijinks

lunarsquid

Original Poster
The last time I rode the Safari, near the end of the ride, a random Zebra decided to stand in the middle of the track... and stay there.
Eventually we got about 4 jeeps backed up behind us, when a CM popped out, joked with our driver for a moment, then poked the Zebra away.

Anyone else had any funny/bizarre animal encounters at the AK?

worthog352

yea.....one time a couple years ago i got stopped three times....once by a giraffe and twice by a zebra....on the same ride....it was funny to look at the wait time when we got off and it was almost 2 and 1/2 hour wait

Valentine

I remember being on the safaris, backed-up behind around three other trucks. A group of giraffes were all over the road and we had to wait to let them pass.

One giraffe came and poked his head into our truck, the peoples reactions around us were great! :sohappy:

katiebugsmom

I did!!! One early EMH at AK, DH and I went straight to the safari and got on one of the first rides of the day......

A lot of animals out and about, great ride. Lone and behold as we turn the bend around pride rock, Mr and Mrs. Lion were really getting their groove on.....

Needless to say I was glad I did not have a child with me at that particular moment.... "Mommy, what are Simba and Nala doing?"!! :D

kcnole

I've had the rhinos stop in front of us and dare us to move before. They sure are ornery, momma says its because they aint got no toothbrush.

fillerup

Is this a Hijink?

100_0657.jpg

cdunbar

Nala and Simba getting their grove on...so thats how they got the lion cub at the end of the movie....:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom