Android - Mickey's Castle of Illusion.

SosoDude

Original Poster
Found this game on the google play store. It was "on sale" this week for 97 cents. Regular price was $10. Seems that it is an updated port of an old Sega game but it plays well on my phone. So far it is VERY fun. Anyone else playing it?

erasure fan1

Found this game on the google play store. It was "on sale" this week for 97 cents. Regular price was $10. Seems that it is an updated port of an old Sega game but it plays well on my phone. So far it is VERY fun. Anyone else playing it?
It is in fact a remake of an old sega genesis game. It is a very good game I was hoping it would get a physical release on the xbox instead of just the digital download. The original still gets TONS of playtime in my house.

stevehousse

Ya we downloaded this on our xbox360 and absolutely loved it! I remember the original game from when I was a kid and now my son got to enjoy it as well!

SosoDude

Original Poster
I also found Ducktales Remastered for the Wii U. If you played it on the NES back in the day, or liked the afternoon cartoon, its worth checking out also. They even got the original voice cast from the show to return for the game.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom