And now I have 5.....

Betsyboo

Original Poster
I made some changes on 1/13 for my FP+ selections on 2/24. I was changing times one one and attractions on a another and this is what I have now.

image.jpg

Any thoughts? I'm just going to go with it. It's been showing this way in MDE for a week.

stevehousse

It's a glitch in the system. It happened to us on our AK day. A few days before we went to the park I changed stuff around and had 6 showing for that park.

Don't worry though, if u go into the "change FP" the 3 selections you last chose will show up and that's it. It seems the system sometimes had a problem taking those other ones off?!?

Ariel484

if u go into the "change FP" the 3 selections you last chose will show up and that's it. It seems the system sometimes had a problem taking those other ones off?!?
I was going to say the same thing. We had the same glitch and didn't try the ones that we knew weren't "real" though, so I don't know if they would have worked. But we saw the "real" ones when we went to the "change FP+" section. It can definitely get confusing!

Betsyboo

Original Poster
Thanks everyone. I knew I only had the 3 but wasn't sure if this was happening to others. Big glitch I guess.

JohnD

Don't look a gfit horse in the mouth. Print that out and show as proof. If they doubt you (thinking you might have Photoshopped) have your app handy. Not your fault it shows five. Perhaps they'll correct it and fix that glitch. Not your problem this time. Looking at the times, it looks like you still get only three. Well, at least you get to choose at two of the hours.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom