American Airlines

mike&pam

We have purchased our airline tickets through American flying out May 30 and returning June 5. I have recently noticed that they are trying to strike. Does anyone have any information on this? We are concerned about our flight reservations and what will happen if they do strike.

nepalostparks

We have purchased our airline tickets through American flying out May 30 and returning June 5. I have recently noticed that they are trying to strike. Does anyone have any information on this? We are concerned about our flight reservations and what will happen if they do strike.

Since you have already booked your tickets, there isn't much you will be able to do except for wait and see if there will be any issues for your flights. American Airlines will likely not refund or change your tickets for a reservation in two months because the possibility of a strike.

With all of that said, a threat of strike doesn't mean for sure they will strike. I would keep an eye on American Airlines' website and in the news for any updates. Hopefully nothing will come of it, and you will have smooth sailing... or flying... to and from Disney for your vacation. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom