Am I able to stack annual passes?

Dman245

Not sure if anyone knows the answer to this but my wife and I currently have an active annual pass that is good till 2020. Sam’s club is still selling passes at the old rate. If I purchase one of those passes and save it till say 2021 after my current pass expires will Disney honor it or will they make me pay the price difference?

Dman245

Original Poster
It is cheaper to renew.

But you can buy an AP at anytime and conceivably wait several years before activating.

I realize it would be cheaper to renew but I am going to want a different start date on the pass which is why I won’t be renewing. Our current pass will be up for renewal in 2020 but we won’t be going again until 2021 once our current one expires. We don’t live in Florida so we use our pass to take 2-3 trips in a 12 month period.

Upvote 0

Kingoglow

I currently have a platinum AP. I bought the discounted AP from Sam's Club earlier this week. I got the email and entered the ticket confirmation number into my MDE.

So now, in my MDE, I have my current platinum AP (expires next year). As well as another separate entry for the new Platinum AP that I bought; it is listed but not yet activated - it reads 'good until; 2030.

Upvote 0

thenjsaid

So do I understand correctly that if we renew our passes, we will be renewing at the renewal rate for the new price? (That is, 15% off the $1119, instead of whatever we paid before, ~900)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom